Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation
1.   What I liked about this class was that I was able to learn more about computers and the internet. I always thought that it was easy setting things up but after taking this class, I realized how hard everything actually is. I also liked the group discussions we had to do. We got to interact with other people that we probably never talked to.
2. Some things that I did not like about the class were that we had to do a lot of worksheets. I kind of just wanted to stick to doing group discussions. Other than that, I never had a problem with the class. I just thought that it was confusing and hard to understand. After I learned how to do things, I realized it was easy.
3. The only recommendation that I have for the class is that when we have to give our opinion on something, different people are called on each day. I noticed that when it comes to sharing something out loud, the people that share the things are usually the same people. I would like to hear some things from different people in the class so that they learn to speak better to large groups.
4. A highlight for me was when we had to build the communication device from random objects. I really liked that little project and I thought that it was really fun.
5. I really do believe that I did my best in this class. I know that i could have done better if I studied more. I did, however, try my hardest in understanding things in the class that I thought were hard.
6. I am trying to study more and pay attention so that I do receive college credit. Its very important to get college credit and I am trying my best to get good scores on tests that we take in class.
7. I am reading my Life Planning Goals journal, not everyday, but I make sure to write down some goals when I think of something that I want to accomplish. Sometimes when I am not home, I write down my goals on my phone and the remind myself to write them down in my journal when I get home.
8. I honestly do want to be a CTR person but I just can't. Sometimes I catch myself saying bad words or being mean to people when I get really angry. I am trying to work on some things so that I can be a CTR person because I really want to be one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment