Monday, October 10, 2016

Technology Innovations

Technology Innovations
De-extinction
1.  This innovation is basicaly a big cloning device which helps bring back extict animals.
2. This will impact the whole world. Bringing back all the animals that were once extict can impact everyone. The life long dream of wanting to see a wooly mammoth or a do-do bird will come true to some people.
3. I don't necessarily think that it would solve things, only thing it'll solve is cloning, but other than that, I think it would bring problems. If we've all seen Jurrasic Park, we can see that bringing back extict animals can be a risk because they can effect the food chain.
4. I think that this innovation is a really cool idea. As i said in answer #3, I do believe this can bring some complications. I think that it'll be amazing for the person who is developing this cloning project.

 Image result for de-extinction

No comments:

Post a Comment